Inspired by the summer vacation on a tropical island, Village towel is a timeless, pared-back yet expressive accessory for the beach and yoga class.
Hand-illustrated by Bangkok based artist Notty of MSNTY STUDIOX.
Complimentary gift wrapping and handwritten personal message is available upon request. Tell us in the CART NOTES before check out.
Benefits & Features
The only towel that ticks all the boxes!
- Perfect for the beach, pool & yoga
- Full Size: 180cm x 76cm / 71 x 29.9 inches
- Secret zipper pocket to stash your phone and keys
- Packs down small & comes with a matching carry bag
- Vibrant & stylish print
- Sand resistant & super absorbent
- Dries much quicker than a cotton terry towel
- No musty smell - less washing to save precious water
- Easy to wash - colours do not fade
- Butter soft, yet super tough - designed for adventure
- Made with post-consumer plastic bottles
Shipping & Returns
|100% Carbon Neutral Delivery in compostable satchels.|
|Australia Standard Delivery||(3-10 b/days)||$7AUD
(FREE for orders over $60AUD)
|Australia Express Deivery||(2-5 b/days)||FLAT RATE $10.00 AUD|
|ZONE 1: New Zealand||(10-15 b/days)||FLAT RATE $10.00 AUD|
|ZONES 2,3,4: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe||(15-25 b/days)||$12.00-25.00 AUD|
International Duty Fees are NOT included.
Check the laws of the country you intend to ship prior placing the order. Should you be charged Duties or Taxes upon receipt, you will be responsible for covering these costs.
30 Days Return Policy.
We are confident you love your towel! If you don't, we accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase. Read our full Return Policy.
Proudly made using certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
85% Post-consumer Recycled Polyester / 15% Nylon
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash cold with like colours on a gentle cycle.
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low.
- Do not iron.
- No fabric softener.
- No bleach.
- No heat.
Dreamt up in Australia. Shaped with care in China.
An ultimate towel! Compact, Super Absorbent, Quick-drying and Eco-Friendly. Designed in Australia and made with certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles for the cleaner planet!
The recycled polyester filament yarn that is used in our towels is certified by Global Recycled Standard and tested for harmful substances and produced sustainably in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard guidelines in China.